- The Annual Skokie Bird Walk (recap from May 17th.)
- A Fairway/Bunker drainage project on #13.
- Tee Extension Project completion at tees #10 & #17.
- Re-establishing our Nursery Green & Fairway between holes #7 & #8. (Fourth time now - we've done a lot of expansion over the last several years!)
- Ongoing winter injury repair (sodding many areas now)
- New Staff : Assistants Jacob & Ryan
- & several course etiquette topics.
Please Do Not "Practice" on the Course!
Imagine if every member dropped 5 balls, took 5 divots, and didn't bother replacing them! The disappointing fact is that this seems to be happening more often. It's not the same person as I've seen at least three different members.
If you should happen to see this "practicing" taking place, please ask the player to stop or let me know. It's only proper course etiquette!